Wednesday 7 March 2018

Women's day

Haha; this day seems very interesting u can also feel it dude , the men's out there are prasing, loving, showing respect to there mother, sister, loved ones , ooh shit how can I forget crushes and friends , all men's are just busy to make this day special for every women they know .
And not only men's...our women; they are also showing power and confidence to fight against the crime and also showing extra positive effort to accomplish every sort  of stuff which they want to do .
Every men and women doing all this stuff...are making women as Angel on this earth. Yea I am happy for that but why only today?
You can laugh with me too ,
All social networking site is full with women days stuffs and even you can notice boys who have never respected there mothers are even showing special type of love . Why ???
Just nothing but to be good in eyes of girls .
Huh, even every online shopping site are giving heavy discounts on women stuff,dude they are not giving you this to make this day  special but they are giving this as there business expanding idea.
 One day when boys can treat girls as the Angel and girls can become warrior for every crime against them, that also in just social networking site, then why not boys and girls treat everyday same as women's days or we can call this day better as world humanity day.
Why only for the day all the respect are shown. Do you think just only one day is enough for all this ???
Every humans are same in position, power and love. Just a simple QUESTION . Why not everything can be same everyday???

#arvind_lilha

7 comments:

Vaishnavi Shree said...

You are such a pious soul I have ever read of.If the boys starts following your footsteps then this world is really gonna be approved as a safe place for women!❤

Unknown said...

Thanks so much
But according to me not only boys but even girls should be same everyday and they should be confidence enough accomplish every dreams and have same power as they are showing today, throughout the year...!

Vaishnavi Shree said...

Oh yeah right.So from now I will be seeing the world celebrating the women's day every single day with my each and every success that I am going to achieve further and standing like a stiff pineapple between the caterpillar like peoples.All the love and admiration to you for building up my confidence again.🌼

Unknown said...

It's very easy to write such things, but tell me one thing. Do you yourself follow it,this is completely a shit in the name of Women's Day, changing your dp putting status nd all ND even writing such blogs, won't make a difference.I don't understand why to keep a day specially for women's or why to make every day like a Women's Day, men are also a specie on this earth ND everyone should be treated equally everyday .y r all the posts for women only, y have they become a topic for discussion, y can't they be treated as they are.even they are a creature like the men so treating them differently isn't required they must just be treated as they are. There is no need to treat anyone differently or show extra love to your mother, friend, sister, crush,etc on this day just be the same with them everyday that will make them more happy, women don't need to be treated differently they just need to be treated as they are.

Unknown said...

Yaaah sharmaira kapoor arvind lilha follow it...im his sister n i knw him vry well he respect his mother his sister n every gals he always fght for me protect me ...he is not interesed to post for women's only ..he is writers so its his responsibility to aware indian ppl ..aware abut ths cheap mntlty n may b u knw "gf or wif dbra ml skti lkn maa or bhn ni"so may b he is afraid abut her sister tht may b she is not d nxt victim of rape ..coz he love his sister too much... n why he don't show Xtra luv to mothr sister frnd etc why??he belongs wth them he cares for them he is blessed ..n he is not create topic for discussion abut wmn ...ths society create topc if thy chng thre mntlty thn the world will looks more beautiful.. but no one try for ths but in othr side they workship maa only for thr selfishness ..expct everything frm women bt nvr gv anything... so it's our responsibility to aware ppl so mh brother only do his job ...whn d day thre will be no violence for women tht day women don't need to be treated differently... n all women do their job in free of cost for bttr future of children n fmly so she deserve a spcl credit or a spcl day ...may b you got your answer.

Unknown said...

Shamaira kapoor I respect your anger on this bullshit and even on my blog ...but I want to know you one thing ...even i was exhausted from all this bullshit...and for your futher knowledge I follow what I have written because I have not written anything strange just posted what I felt.
I don't even want to celebrate everyday as women's day but as world humanity day which the people out there are celebrating today.

Unknown said...

N brother keep it up .. seriously I m soo much blessed about tht I hv a brother lyk uhh .thnq so much for being in mhh lyf thnqq so much for protect me from rascals i m proud of uhh ..love you so much❤

WORDS FOR YOU

Roses dried , with my smoke so high . Chocolates cried, with the tears in my heart . Teddy ran ,with my love in his heart . Huged you in...